Welcome to Athletico Parkville! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Parkville is conveniently located in the Burlington Creek Mall next to Smoothie King.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Parkville also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I am eager to serve my neighbors and make a positive difference in my community! Athletico has a great company culture and it is nice to have a great network supporting me in my new leadership role. I look forward to contributing to Athletico’s continued growth and success in the Kansas City area!” – Clinic Manager, Michelle Bramley, PT, DPT
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Free Assessment
- Physical Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Work Conditioning
- Dry Needling
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- LSVT BIG (Physical Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease)
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- Anthem BC/BS
- Anthem BCBS of Missouri
- BCBS of Kansas
- BCBS of Kansas City
- Essence Healthcare
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integrated Health Plan
- Medical Services Management
- Mutual of Omaha
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Tricare (TriWest)
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, Iowa State University, Doctorate of PT, Des Moines Univ - Osteopathic
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Certified in Dry Needling, Dry Needling Provider, LSVT-BIG Parkinson's, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider