Welcome to Athletico Perryville! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services in Perryville to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Our physical therapy clinic is conveniently located at Hwy 51 and Saint Joseph Street, near Precision Fitness and Beef O’Brady’s restaurant.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Perryville also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
Review us on Google Review us on Yelp
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Video Throwing Analysis
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Work Conditioning
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Pain Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- Anthem BC/BS
- Essence Healthcare
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integrated Health Plan
- Medical Services Management
- Mutual of Omaha
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Masters in PT, Maryville Univ-Saint Louis
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Dry Needling Provider, Hawkgrips - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Hip Specialist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider