Athletico Physical Therapy Sioux Falls Central
Welcome to Athletico Sioux Falls Central, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is located at 815 S. Minnesota Ave.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Free Assessment– If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy– Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Workers’ Compensation– We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Work Injuries
- Hand Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- TMJ | TMD Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- Avera Health
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Midlands Choice
- The Alliance
- Tricare (TriWest)
- United Healthcare
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Dakota
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Certified Orthopaedic Manual Therapist, Dry Needling Provider, Movement Analysis & Performance Specialist
Education: Doctorate of PT, Univ of Missouri - Columbia
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Dry Needling Provider