Athletico Physical Therapy Sioux Falls East
Welcome to Athletico Sioux Falls East! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Sioux Falls East is conveniently located across the street from Fareway Grocery Stores right off the corner of E 41st St. and Sycamore Ave.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Sioux Falls East also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“As Clinic Manager, I am excited to provide the best care to all who walk in our doors so they can feel better and get help for their pain. I look forward to building a team of physical therapists who love taking care of their Sioux Falls community!” – Clinic Manager, Nancy Rausch, MPT
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Work Injuries
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Lymphedema Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- Avera Health
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Midlands Choice
- The Alliance
- Tricare (TriWest)
- United Healthcare
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Dakota
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Masters in PT, Univ of Mary
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Lymphedema Certified Therapist, Movement Assessment Specialist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider