Athletico Physical Therapy SoNo
Welcome to Athletico SoNo, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located in the Blackhawk business building around the corner from REI and across the street from Sully’s House.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Free Assessment– If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy– Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Workers’ Compensation– We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
- Our clinic provides Spanish language services.
Check out our new weekly event: New Mom Exercise Program
“Since starting with Athletico in 2015, I have supported the growth of three Athletico locations in Chicago. I am looking forward to getting to know more about the SoNo neighborhood and the people that live here. There has been a lot of new development in this area and am I excited to contribute to the continued growth of the community.” –Sarah Dawson, PT, DPT, ATC, Facility Manager”
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Hablamos Espanol
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- BCBS of IL (all plans except HMO)
- Beech Street
- Chicago Health Systems (McNeil, Weiss, West Suburban Med. Center, Westlake, River Forest Campus)
- Cigna Healthsprings
- Community Partners Health Plans (CPHP) PPO
- Coresource PPO
- Coventry (Excluding Coventry One)
- DuPage Medical Group
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- Golden Rule
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Health Star
- HFN PPP Network
- Midlands Choice
- Midwest Security
- MultiPlan PPO
- Mutual of Omaha
- North Shore University Physician Group
- Northwest Community Health Partners (NWHP)
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Premier Provider Network, Inc. (PPNI)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Southland IPA
- St Anthony's Network
- Swedish Covenant Physician Partners
- The Alliance
- Unicare HealthLink
- Unified Physicians Network (UPN)
- United Healthcare
- University of Illinois
- Well Group Health Partners
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|