Athletico Physical Therapy acquired Endurance Physical Therapy in September, 2021. Two best in-class providers have come together to create a stronger operation and offer a higher level of service to our patients, employers, physicians, case managers and payors. The acquisition marks Athletico’s entrance into Mississippi. While we transition Endurance Physical Therapy over to Athletico, we are still accepting appointments on their behalf. We look forward to growing together and strengthening the relationships that Endurance Physical Therapy has built throughout Mississippi.
Welcome to Athletico Water Valley! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Water Valley also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Doctorate of PT, Univ St. Augustine Health Sci
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain
Education: Bachelor of Science, University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science, University of New Mexico Healt
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Certified Orthopaedic Manual Therapist, Dry Needling Provider