Free Seminar – Winter Running Tips: How to stay safe, warm and strong
All runners welcome! From the weekend warriors or runners preparing for the Shamrock Shuffle 8K, to those training for a Spring Half or the Boston Marathon – come join us!
- Date: Wednesday, Jan. 8th, 8:00-9:00pm
- Where: Athletico Lincoln Park East
2350 N Lincoln Ave. Ste. 200
Chicago, IL 60614
- Featured Speakers:
- Coach Mark Buciak, QCC – Veteran of 63 marathons including 40 straight Boston Marathons and 7 Chicago Marathons. Program Director for The Road To Boston Training Program.
- Angela Bleecher, PT, DPT, CMPT – Physical Therapist, Athletico Physical Therapy
- Topics Include:
- Warm-up prep
- Safe training methods for winter running
- When not to run outside
- Cross training
- Injury prevention
- Post run stretches
- Using a logbook
- Fuel for runners
- Q & A
Free 90 minute parking in the attached garage with Athletico validation.
To reserve your spot and email your questions in advance, please email Coach Mark at email@example.com