Athletico Physical Therapy Opens Facility In Silvis, IL (Quad Cities)
Athletico opens its newest physical therapy clinic in the Quad Cities located in Silvis, Illinois. This facility, managed by local native, Nathan Sels, PT, DPT, is committed to offering residents relief from pain, injuries, accidents, and everyday aches. Athletico Silvis is located at 685 Avenue of the Cities, Unit 101. This clinic has state of the art rehabilitation equipment and a spacious environment to improve the patient experience and encourage the healing process. The services offered at Athletico Silvis include Physical Therapy, Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Orthotic Fabrication, Work Rehabilitation, Graston Technique®, Video Throwing Analysis, Golf Rehabilitation, Athletic Training Outreach, and Complimentary Injury Screens.
Nathan Sels, PT, DPT serves as the facility manager and treating physical therapist at the Silvis facility. Nathan is originally from the Quad City Area, and is excited to share his knowledge and experience. “Moving to Chicago exposed me to some of the best doctors and medical facilities in the country, but I have always called the Quad City Area home and I’m excited to take the skills and expertise I’ve obtained back to this region” explains Sels. Nathan attended Cornell College for his undergraduate studies, and then obtained his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from University of Iowa’s School of Physical Therapy.
Nathan’s specialties as a physical therapist lie within orthopedic rehabilitation, orthotic fabrication, video throwing analysis, and golf rehabilitation. His career started working with professional and collegiate athletes on the sidelines, but over time has transitioned to seeing more patients that have life experiences and wisdom to share. “Every patient has a different goal in physical therapy, but I welcome the opportunity to engage with them and be a part of the medical team that helps them return to the activities they enjoy in life.” says Nathan.
Athletico Silvis provides the surrounding community with quality care and convenience through the following means:
- Patient outcomes reporting using a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression that is discussed throughout the course of treatment
- Patient satisfaction reporting throughout treatment in order to better understand and respond to patient needs while they are still receiving rehabilitation services, rather than after a patient is discharged
- Convenient hours including early mornings, evenings, and Saturdays
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans, and prescribed home-exercise programs
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician, and patient regarding progress
To learn more about the Athletico Silvis clinic or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, call Nathan Sels at (309) 792-3860 or email him at email@example.com.
Athletico Quad Cities – Silvis, IL
685 Avenue of the Cities, Unit 101 Silvis, IL 61282
Phone: (309) 792-3860 / Fax: (309) 792-3861