Welcome to Athletico Chandler (Ray/Rural)! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Our clinic is conveniently located near Goodwill, Starbucks and Burger King.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Chandler (Ray/Rural) also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“As a Physical Therapist I specialize in endurance athletes. I have been running cross-country competitively for the last 21 years from elementary school, to Division I college cross-country, to the Boston Marathon and Augusta Half Ironman. I strive to treat these athletes without forcing them to cut miles or drastically alter training regiments through the use of techniques such as: Video Gait Analysis, Dry Needling, Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Massage, and Functional Movement Screens.” – Clinic Manager, Matthew Hamilton, PT, DPT
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- No Prescription Needed
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Conditioning
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Concussion Management
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Video Gait Analysis
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Cupping Therapy
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- AHCCCS - AZ Medicaid
- American Specialty Health (ASH)
- BCBS of Arizona
- Healthsmart Preferred Care
- Tricare (TriWest)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 12 p.m.|