Athletico Physical Therapy in Peoria, AZ
Welcome to Athletico Peoria, AZ! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Peoria is conveniently located near Happy Valley Road and Lake Pleasant Parkway next to the Aldi.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings, evenings, and Saturdays. Athletico Peoria, AZ, also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I always dreamed about working with professional athletes until I began instructing a series of senior fitness classes, that was when I realized that working with people of all demographics with a variety of physical capabilities was more interesting to me. In addition to working with a variety of different patients, I am most excited to be able to impact the overall well-being of the community.” – Clinic Manager, Michael Sahli, PT, DPT
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- No Prescription Needed
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Active Release Techniques® (ART)
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Golf Rehabilitation
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Performing Arts Rehabilitation
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Work Conditioning
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Overhead Throwing Program
- Access HealthNet
- AHCCCS - AZ Medicaid
- American Specialty Health (ASH)
- BCBS of Arizona
- Healthsmart Preferred Care
- Tricare (TriWest)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, Carroll Univ, Doctorate of PT, Carroll Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Prosthetics/Amputee Specialist