Athletico Physical Therapy in Tucson, AZ
Athletico Physical Therapy acquired Noonan Physical Therapy & Associates in May 2019. Two best in-class providers have come together to create a stronger operation and offer a higher level of service to our patients, employers, physicians, case managers and payors. The acquisition marks Athletico’s expanded presence in Tucson.
Welcome to Athletico Tucson (Northwest La Cholla), where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our work injury specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- No Prescription Needed
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Golf Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- AHCCCS - AZ Medicaid
- American Specialty Health (ASH)
- BCBS of Arizona
- One Call
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Blood Flow Restriction
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider
Physical Therapist Asst
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction