Welcome to Athletico Mesa (Gateway)! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Mesa (Gateway) is conveniently located in the Arrival at Cadence Community Center.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Mesa (Gateway) also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I am excited to serve and have an impact on the Mesa community where I reside. Members of the local community should know that physical therapy improves function, which allows our patients to return to the activities they enjoy most.” – Clinic Manager, Zach Parkinson, PT, DPT, Cert. DN
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Free Assessment
- Physical Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Dry Needling
- Concussion Management
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Work Conditioning
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- AHCCCS - AZ Medicaid
- American Specialty Health (ASH)
- BCBS of Arizona
- Healthsmart Preferred Care
- Tricare (TriWest)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Doctorate of PT, A T Still Univ-Health Sciences
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Dry Needling Provider, Vestibular Specialist