Welcome to Athletico Colleyville, TX! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Our clinic is conveniently located in the Colleyville Town Center between McAlister’s Deli and McDonald’s on Colleyville Boulevard.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Colleyville, TX also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“As a Texas native, I am so excited for this opportunity to serve the Colleyville community,” said Clinic Manager Adrian Bueno, OTR, CHT, MOT and Clinic Manager of Athletico Colleyville. “My skill set in hand therapy allows me to treat many conditions including overuse conditions, fracture and ligament repairs, a variety of joint replacements, tendon repairs and transfers, nerve compression, and many more. I am passionate about patient care and look forward to providing the Colleyville community with the highest level of care possible.”
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Golf Rehabilitation
- Gymnastics and Cheerleading Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy
- Concussion Management
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Performing Arts Rehabilitation
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Pain Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Ancillary Care Services
- ASH - Cigna
- BCBS of Texas
- Children's Medical Center Health Plan (CMCHP)
- Cigna Healthsprings
- Corporate Remedies
- First Access
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- IMO Select
- Molina Health
- One Call
- Point Comfort
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group
- Scott and White Health Plan
- Tricare South
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, Texas Women's Univ, Masters, Texas Women's Univ
Specializes in: Occupational Therapy, Upper Extremity and Hand Injuries, Certified Hand Therapist, Hand Therapy Specialist
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain