Welcome to Athletico Dallas Downtown! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Our clinic is conveniently located in Suite 121 in the Renaissance Tower.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Occupational/hand therapy – Our occupational and hand therapists can help eliminate your pain while improving your strength, function, mobility and range of motion. Equipped with many skills such as wound care, custom splint fabrication, and IASTM, our hand therapists can quickly get our patients back to living their life to the fullest.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings, evenings, and Saturdays. Athletico Dallas Downtown also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“Growing up in the suburbs of Dallas, having this opportunity to open up a clinic in this area is so surreal. I am very excited to bring my passion, experience and knowledge of various therapies to this community,” said R. Kenton Devine and Clinic Manager of Athletico Dallas Downtown. “I enjoy seeing patients through an entire continuum of care. Starting with an injury/surgery, through rehab, to returning to the things the patient loves to do all while providing the best overall patient experience.”
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Free Assessment
- Physical Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Athletic Training
- Dry Needling
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Hand/Upper Extremity Therapy
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Video Gait & Running Analysis
- Work Conditioning
- Men’s Health Therapy
- Women’s Health Therapy
- Pelvic Health Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Ancillary Care Services
- ASH - Cigna
- BCBS of Texas
- Children's Medical Center Health Plan (CMCHP)
- Cigna Healthsprings
- Corporate Remedies
- First Access
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- IMO Select
- Molina Health
- One Call
- Point Comfort
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group
- Tricare South
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, Texas Woman's Univ, Masters, Texas Woman's Univ
Specializes in: Occupational Therapy, Upper Extremity and Hand Injuries, Certified Hand Therapist, Hand Therapy Specialist
Education: Doctorate of PT, Univ of North Texas Health Sci
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor, Dry Needling Provider, Female Athlete, Male Pelvic Floor Specialist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider, Women's Health Specialist
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Dry Needling Provider
Education: Doctorate of PT, Univ of Oklahoma Health Sci
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider, TPI Golf Certified