Physical Therapy in Lincoln, NE
Athletico is a Proud Partner of Nebraska Athletics!
Welcome to Athletico East Lincoln! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do. Athletico East Lincoln is conveniently located in the strip center at 66th and O Street, near Firehouse Subs and Brown’s Shoe Store.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Schedule today! *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, headache rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico East Lincoln also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
Clinic Manager, Darcie Christensen is most looking forward to the opportunity to serve patients in the Lincoln community. “I love helping patients achieve their rehabilitation goals – from those recovering from total joint replacements to high school athletes returning to sport after an ACL injury. Getting people back to doing what they love is so rewarding.”
Review us on Google Review us on Yelp
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Work Conditioning
- Manual Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- BCBS of Nebraska
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Ohara Managed Care
- One Call
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, University of Nebraska - Linco, Doctorate of PT, Des Moines University
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor, Blood Flow Restriction
Education: Bachelor, Concordia University, Doctorate of PT, Univ of Nebraska Med Center
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor, Blood Flow Restriction, Certification in Applied Functional Science, Concussion - Symptomatic Management, Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist, Movement Analysis & Performance Specialist, Movement Assessment Specialist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider