Welcome to Athletico Lenexa! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do. Athletico Lenexa is conveniently located at the intersection off of 87th Street Parkway. Our clinic is in the same strip mall as Hen House Market and Tuesday Morning.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Lenexa also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“My favorite thing about being a physical therapist is that is allows me to evolve and provide the latest exercises and techniques to my patients. I’m always eager to learn and provide cutting edge treatments to my patients. I truly believe that patients can tell if you genuinely care about them and their progress- those are my favorite success stories.” – Clinic Manager, Jeff Hubka, PT, DPT, Board-Certified Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Conditioning
- Athletic Training
- Manual Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Video Throwing Analysis
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Pain Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- Anthem BC/BS
- Anthem BCBS of Missouri
- BCBS of Kansas
- BCBS of Kansas City
- Essence Healthcare
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integrated Health Plan
- Medical Services Management
- Mutual of Omaha
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Tricare (TriWest)
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor, Kansas State University, Doctorate of PT, Rockhurst Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist, Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS), Pain Neuroscience Education Provider, Work Conditioning Evaluation