Athletico Physical Therapy Lincoln, NE
Welcome to Athletico Lincoln! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do. Our clinic is conveniently located in the same strip mall as Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs, next to Culver’s and Dairy Queen. Duane Wade, DPT, CSMT is the Facility Manager of the Athletico Lincoln clinic.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Schedule today! *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, headache rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Lincoln also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“After receiving my Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Nebraska – Lincoln and graduating from Creighton University’s DPT program, I took a job with Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center as a staff physical therapist. In that role I provided sports medicine outreach with Pius X High School, which led to coordinating the school’s sports outreach program for over 10 years. Now I’m excited to bring Athletico and its legacy of quality care to the Lincoln community that I care so much about.” – Clinic Manager, Duane Wade, DPT, CSMT
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Athletic Training Outreach
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- BCBS of Nebraska
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Ohara Managed Care
- One Call
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 5 p.m.|