Welcome to Athletico Loveland! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do. Athletico Loveland is conveniently located in the Branch Hill Towne Centre strip mall next to Bixby Coffee.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Loveland also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Conditioning
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Athletic Training
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Functional Movement Screens™
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Pain Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Performing Arts Rehabilitation
- Women’s Health Therapy
- Men’s Health Therapy
- Pelvic Health Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Orthotic Fabrication
- Aetna (RPN)
- Anthem BC/BS
- First Health
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Medical Mutual (MMO)
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, Ohio Univ - Main, Doctorate of PT, Ohio Univ - Main
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Orthotics, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider
Education: Bachelor of Science, Marquette Univ, Doctorate of PT, Marquette Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Active Release Technique, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Male Pelvic Floor Specialist, Men's Health Specialist, Pelvic Health (Internal), Pelvic Health - Incontinence (Internal), Performing Arts Specialist, Peri-Natal Care Specialist, Women's and Men's Colorectal Rehabilitation, Women's Health Specialist
Education: Bachelor of Science, Miami University, Doctorate of PT, Univ of Dayton
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider