Naperville Ogden AvenueRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions115 E. Ogden Ave., Ste. 127
Naperville, IL 60563
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to NapervilleOgden@athletico.com.
Physical Therapy in Naperville (Ogden Ave.)
Welcome to Athletico Naperville Ogden Avenue! We offer a variety of physical therapy and rehabilitation services, including head injury and concussion management, ACL rehab and Astym.
Athletico Naperville Ogden Avenue is conveniently located on the corner of Ogden Avenue and Washington, just north of downtown Naperville. The three most recognizable landmarks near our location are Starbucks, Jewel and Small Cakes Cupcakes. As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Complimentary Injury Screenings – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- ACL 3P Program – Athletico Physical Therapy’s ACL 3P specialists use a combination of assessment tools, including video analysis, to evaluate and gauge if the athlete is ready to return to normal sports practice and play.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
Athletico is happy to be part of the Naperville community, which is located about 28 miles west of Chicago. Naperville is consistently rated as a top community, with a recent study by Niche ranking the city at number two on its list of best places to live in America.
As part of Athletico’s commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Naperville Ogden Avenue also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Video Gait Analysis
- Dry Needling
- AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Video Throwing Analysis
- 3P Program For ACL Injuries
- Concussion Management
- Active Release Techniques® (ART)
- Work Conditioning
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Graston Technique®
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Active Release Techniques (ART)
- ASTYM Soft Tissue Treatment
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Advocate Health Centers
- Ancillary Care Services
- BCBS of Illinois HMOI
- BCBS of Illinois PPO, Blue Choice POS, Blue Advantage PPO, Workers Choice
- BCE Emergis
- Bradley Bourbonnais Community High School
- Caterpillar Health Network
- Chicago Health Systems
- Corvel / CorCare
- DuPage Medical Group
- Employers Coaliation on Health (ECOH)
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Medical Group
- First Health/CCN/Affordable PPO
- HealthSpring, Inc.
- Hines VA Medical Center
- Imagine Health
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plans PPO
- Kane County IPA
- Medical Care Group
- Midlands Choice
- Mohr Health Systems
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- Northwest Community Health Partners (NWHP)
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- Payer Fusion
- Personal Care
- Physicians Care Network (PCN)
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Premier Provider Network, Inc. (PPNI)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Southland IPA
- Unicare HealthLink
- Unified Physicians Network (UPN)
- United Healthcare
- University of Illinois
- Well Group Health Partners
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 am – 8 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am – 8 pm|
|Wednesday||7 am – 8 pm|
|Thursday||9 am – 8 pm|
|Friday||9 am – 6:30 pm|
|Saturday||7 am – noon|
Review us on Google+