Athletico Physical Therapy in Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to Athletico Phoenix Ahwatukee! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Phoenix Ahwatukee also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Active Release Techniques® (ART)
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Golf Rehabilitation
- Concussion Management
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- AHCCCS - AZ Medicaid
- American Specialty Health (ASH)
- BCBS of Arizona
- Healthsmart Preferred Care
- Tricare (TriWest)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Doctorate of PT, A T Still Univ-Health Sciences
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Concussion - Symptomatic Management, Dry Needling Provider, Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS), Orthopedic Residency, Vestibular Specialist, Work Conditioning Evaluation
Physical Therapist Asst
Education: Associate of Applied Science, Gateway CC-Phoenix
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider