Athletico Physical Therapy Springfield, IL
Welcome to Athletico Springfield, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located at 2833 Chatham Road, near Schnucks and the Montvale Plaza Shops. Our clinic is next door to 21st Century Dental.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Free Assessment– If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy– Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Workers’ Compensation– We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
“I look forward to the rewarding experience of helping the residents of Springfield achieve their goals and return to daily life activities and sports,” said Facility Manager, Steve Hanley, PT, DPT. “I know my patients are facing injuries that make this time in their lives very difficult. Providing Physical Therapy on a routine basis allows me the opportunity to provide quality care, educate patients and families, and serve as an advocate for their health care needs.”
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Manual Therapy
- Work Injuries
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Conditioning
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- ImPACT Baseline Testing
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- No Prescription Needed
- TMJ | TMD Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Access HealthNet
- Advocate Health Centers
- Align Networks/One Call
- AMCC Case Management
- Corvel / CorCare
- DuPage Medical Group
- Employers Coaliation on Health (ECOH)
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Medical Group
- First Health/CCN/Affordable PPO
- Health Alliance
- HealthSpring, Inc.
- Hines VA Medical Center
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Imagine Health
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plans PPO
- Kane County IPA
- Medical Care Group
- Midlands Choice
- Mohr Health Systems
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- Northwest Community Health Partners (NWHP)
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- Payer Fusion
- Personal Care
- Physicians Care Network (PCN)
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Premier Provider Network, Inc. (PPNI)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Southland IPA
- Unicare HealthLink
- Unified Physicians Network (UPN)
- United Healthcare
- University of Illinois
- Well Group Health Partners
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.