Welcome to Athletico Taylor! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do. Athletico Taylor is conveniently located across the street from Heritage Park.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Taylor also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“Our clinic is located across from Heritage Park, which is the hub for vibrant activity in the Downriver area, including running and walking paths, biking, baseball, softball and a variety of other healthy activities. I look forward to serving this active, Downriver community and becoming a part of the fabric of the town.” – Clinic Manager, Mark Sirois, PT, MHS
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Conditioning
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Manual Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Performing Arts Rehabilitation
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Video Gait & Running Analysis
- Gymnastics and Cheerleading Rehabilitation
- Graston Technique®
- Functional Movement Screens™
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Access HealthNet
- ASR Corp
- BCBS Blue Choice/Traditional
- BCBS Trust/Federal
- Blue Cross Network (BCN)
- First Health
- Frontpath Coalition
- Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Personal Care Plus
- Health Alliance Plan
- HHC Group
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Arts, University of Michigan - Ann A
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Post-Offer Pre-Employment Testing
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Blood Flow Restriction, Endurance Athlete Rehabilitation, Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist, Graston - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Hip Specialist, Video Throwing Analysis