Welcome to Athletico West Town! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico West Town is conveniently located between Ashland and Damen Avenue, one half mile East of Mariano’s.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico West Town also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I am thrilled to be joining the West Town community and be able to provide physical therapy services to those throughout the area,” said Annette Egel, PT, MPT, COMT and Clinic Manager of Athletico West Town. “I look forward to starting this clinic from the ground up alongside developing the neighborhood. This is my 15th year working for Athletico and am still energized by the new opportunities they have to offer their employees.” – Annette Egel, Clinic Manager
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- No Prescription Needed
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Conditioning
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- TMJ | TMD Therapy
- Women’s Health Therapy
- Pain Therapy
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Overhead Throwing Program
- ACTIN Care Group
- Advocate Health Centers
- BCBS of IL (all plans except HMO)
- BCBS of Illinois HMOI
- Caterpillar Health Network
- Chicago Health Systems (McNeil, Weiss, West Suburban Med. Center, Westlake, River Forest Campus)
- Cigna Healthsprings
- Community Partners Health Plans (CPHP) PPO
- Coresource PPO
- DuPage Medical Group
- First Health
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Imagine Health
- Kane County IPA
- Medical Care Group
- MultiPlan PPO
- Mutual of Omaha
- North Shore University Physician Group
- Northwest Community Health Partners (NWHP)
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Swedish Covenant Physician Partners
- The Alliance
- TRICARE (Standard PPO & TRICARE for life)
- United Healthcare
- Veterans Choice Provider
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 12 p.m.|