Athletico Physical Therapy Continues Growth in Northern Illinois: Huntley Now Open
Athletico’s newest Illinois location will open off of Highway 47 and north of I90 at 12360 Princeton Drive. Proud to combine with Accelerated Physical Therapy, Athletico is excited to continue their quality of care throughout the state of Illinois.
“The town of Huntley has seen tremendous growth in recent years,” Facility Manager, Kelly Todd, PT, DPT, said. “From the residents of Del Webb, to the students and athletes at District 158, I am excited to extend Athletico’s high-level service to a different area, meet new people and provide them with premier care. 98 percent of our patients would recommend Athletico to a friend, and I look forward to continuing this with our newest location.”
Services available at Athletico Huntley include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work Comp – From the time of injury to recovery, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Women’s/Men’s health therapy – Our Women’s and Men’s health specialists develop research based treatment techniques in a private, comfortable setting. This service line provides treatment options for a variety of conditions and looks to implement methods for the most advanced plan of care.
- Patient outcomes reporting– Athletico uses a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment. This occurs to understand and respond to patient needs.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who can review an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/Huntley or email Huntley@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Huntley will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings, evenings and Saturdays.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.