Welcome to Athletico Ypsilanti-Ann Arbor! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Ypsilanti-Ann Arbor is conveniently located in the Pittsfield Crossing strip mall, next to Dental House and across the street from McDonald’s.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Ypsilanti-Ann Arbor also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I want the community to feel comfortable coming to Athletico for their needs. For those that are unsure about their physical ailment and need help determining what is causing their discomfort, our free injury assessments will help provide that clarity. If needed, we can start physical therapy right away or recommend you to a specialized, healthcare professional.” – Clinic Manager, Sheena Long, PT, DPT, ATC
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Conditioning
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Athletic Training
- Manual Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Video Gait & Running Analysis
- Video Throwing Analysis
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Graston Technique®
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Access HealthNet
- ASR Corp
- BCBS Blue Choice/Traditional
- BCBS Trust/Federal
- Blue Cross Network (BCN)
- First Health
- Frontpath Coalition
- Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Personal Care Plus
- Health Alliance Plan
- HHC Group
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Athletic Trainer, Physical Therapist
Education: Bachelor of Arts, University of San Francisco, Doctorate, Shenandoah Univ, Masters, Shenandoah Univ
Specializes in: Sports Related Injuries, Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist, Graston - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Hip Specialist, Movement Assessment Specialist, Video Throwing Analysis