Welcome to Athletico Byron! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Byron is conveniently located next to the Byron Public Library and across the street from the County Market.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Byron also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“The Byron Community is a small, tight knit community which will allow me to make an immediate impact among community members. I am looking forward to providing high quality care and helping patients get back to their favorite activities.” – Clinic Manager, Byron Cann, PT, DPT, MTC, CMTPT
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Work Conditioning
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- ACTIN Care Group
- Advocate Health Centers
- BCBS of IL (all plans except HMO)
- BCBS of Illinois HMOI
- Caterpillar Health Network
- Chicago Health Systems
- Cigna Healthsprings
- Community Partners Health Plans (CPHP) PPO
- Coresource PPO
- DuPage Medical Group
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Imagine Health
- Kane County IPA
- Medical Care Group
- MultiPlan PPO
- Mutual of Omaha
- North Shore University Physician Group
- Northwest Community Health Partners (NWHP)
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred Network Access PPO (PNA)
- Swedish Covenant Physician Partners
- The Alliance
- TRICARE (Standard PPO & TRICARE for life)
- United Healthcare
- Veterans Choice Provider
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, Northern Illinois Univ, Doctorate of PT, Univ St. Augustine Health Sci, Masters in PT, Northern Illinois Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Blood Flow Restriction, Certified in Dry Needling, Certified Orthopaedic Manual Therapist, Dry Needling Provider, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider