Welcome to Athletico Canton! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Canton is conveniently located at the intersection of Ford Rd and Morton Taylor N Rd, across the street from Target.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Canton also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“The inspiration to have a career in physical therapy sparked from being able to observe patients and see their progress of returning to their functional mobility level. I love knowing my skills and knowledge can truly help others feel better as they go about their everyday life. I am very excited to grow a new Athletico clinic in the Canton community.” – Clinic Manager, Sam Subramanian, MPT
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment with Athletico Physical Therapy
- No Prescription Needed
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Hand Therapy
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy in the Home
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- TMJ | TMD Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Work Conditioning
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- ASR Corp
- BCBS Blue Choice/Traditional
- BCBS Trust/Federal
- Blue Cross Network (BCN)
- First Health
- Frontpath Coalition
- Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Personal Care Plus
- Health Alliance Plan
- HHC Group
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||11:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||11:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.|