Athletico Physical Therapy – Central Omaha, NE
In October 2017, Athletico Physical Therapy partnered with Excel Physical Therapy, a leading physical therapy and industrial rehabilitation provider with thirteen clinics in the Greater Omaha area and central Nebraska. Two best in-class providers have come together to create a stronger operation and offer a higher level of service to our patients, employers, physicians, case managers and payors.
Welcome to Athletico Central Omaha, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic has a Spanish-speaking therapist.
Our clinic is conveniently located at 78th & Dodge in Beverly Hills Plaza, near Jams restaurant.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Free Assessment – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Work Injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our work injury specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Hablamos Espanol
- BCBS of Nebraska
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Ohara Managed Care
- One Call
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|