Athletico Physical Therapy Chesterfield, MI
Welcome to Athletico Chesterfield, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located in the strip mall next to Kohl’s and Hobby Lobby.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Free Assessment – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Hand Therapy – Our hand therapy clinicians have on average more than 18 years of experience and hold the highest level of training in the profession for treating hand pain and injuries.
- Work Comp – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
“There is no better feeling than seeing my patients return to their hobbies or work after an injury. Being in a position to help people achieve their personal goals is something I take very seriously and I am honored to be able to do so here in Chesterfield.” – Clinic Manager, Jason Shallow, MPT
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Work Injuries
- Work Conditioning
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Gymnastics and Cheerleading Rehabilitation
- Graston Technique®
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Athletic Training
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Dry Needling
- Hand/Upper Extremity Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- McKenzie Technique
- Access HealthNet
- ASR Corp
- BCBS Blue Choice/Traditional
- BCBS Trust/Federal
- Blue Cross Network (BCN)
- First Health
- Frontpath Coalition
- Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Personal Care Plus
- Health Alliance Plan
- HHC Group
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- Network Synegry Group
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Physical Therapist Asst
Education: Associate of Applied Science, Baker College, Bachelor of Science, Oakland Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain
Education: Bachelor of Science, Wayne State Univ, Masters in PT, Wayne State Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Certified Orthopaedic Manual Therapist, Dry Needling Provider, Graston - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, McKenzie Certified Therapist, Overhead Athlete Specialist
Education: Doctorate of PT, Wayne State Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor, Dry Needling Provider, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider