Welcome to Athletico Cincinnati-Montgomery! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do. Athletico Cincinnati-Montgomery is conveniently located in the strip mall across the street from Kroger, next to Stone Creek, in Cincinnati, OH.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, headache rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Cincinnati-Montgomery also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Hand Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Video Throwing Analysis
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Dry Needling
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Anthem BC/BS
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- First Health
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Medical Mutual (MMO)
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 5 p.m.|