Welcome to Athletico Circleville! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do. We are conveniently located in a strip mall on the west side of S Circle St, next to Cricket Wireless.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Circleville also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I am honored and excited to have the opportunity to serve the residents of Circleville. I look forward to helping my patients regain their quality of life while making a meaningful impact upon this community. At Athletico, we strive for our patients to achieve their goals by providing the best in class physical therapy care.” – Clinic Manager, Mathew Zombek, PT, DPT
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Work Conditioning
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- Aetna (RPN)
- Anthem BC/BS
- First Health
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Medical Mutual (MMO)
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Doctorate of PT, Wheeling Jesuit University
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Vestibular Specialist, Work Conditioning Evaluation