Our Toledo clinic has consolidated to Athletico Holland-Springfield.
Welcome to Athletico Holland-Springfield! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Holland-Springfield also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Active Release Techniques® (ART)
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Graston Technique®
- Gymnastics and Cheerleading Rehabilitation
- Hand/Upper Extremity Therapy
- Concussion Management
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Home Therapy Services
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Work Conditioning
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- Anthem BC/BS
- First Health
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Medical Mutual (MMO)
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Athletic Trainer, Physical Therapist
Education: Doctorate of PT, Univ of Toledo
Specializes in: Sports Related Injuries, Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Dry Needling Provider
Education: Masters, Univ of Findlay
Specializes in: Occupational Therapy, Upper Extremity and Hand Injuries, Hand Therapy Specialist