Welcome to Athletico Stow! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Stow is conveniently located in Stow-Kent Shopping Center near Meijer.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Stow also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I look forward to building new relationships within the Stow community. As a physical therapist, I enjoy helping people live pain free and move well. I plan to help lead the people of our community towards improving their overall health and well-being.” – Clinic Manager, Jeff Hohl, PT, DPT, OCS, ATC
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Free Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Gymnastics and Cheerleading Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Video Gait & Running Analysis
- Work Conditioning
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Dry Needling
- Active Release Techniques® (ART)
- Athletic Training
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Golf Rehabilitation
- Graston Technique®
- Hand/Upper Extremity Therapy
- Concussion Management
- Headache Rehabilitation
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Overhead Throwing Program
- McKenzie Technique
- Access HealthNet
- Anthem BC/BS
- ASH - Cigna
- First Health
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain
Athletic Trainer, Physical Therapist
Specializes in: Sports Related Injuries, Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Hawkgrips - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider