Athletico Physical Therapy Davenport
Welcome to Athletico Davenport, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located next to the FedEx Office on Elmore Ave., across the street from Furniture Row and Best Buy.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
• Free Assessment – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
• Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
• Work Comp – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
“I enjoy providing focused manual therapies and exercise to patients to enable to them to take control of their symptoms with the goal of full recovery. I also take pride in empowering my patients through knowledge about their condition, strategies to improve their symptoms, and how to prevent future injuries.” – Facility Manager, Scott Howard, PT, DPT, CMPT, Astym Cert”
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Work Injuries
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Manual Therapy
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Video Gait Analysis
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- ImPACT Baseline Testing
- No Prescription Needed
- Dry Needling
- Pain Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- BCBS Blue Choice/Traditional
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Mutual of Omaha
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
- UnitedHealthcare / OptumHealth / Golden Rule
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. – 2 p.m.|