Welcome to Athletico Elkhorn! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do. Athletico Elkhorn is conveniently located in the Elkhorn Crossing strip mall next to Piggly Wiggly and Culver’s.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, headache rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Elkhorn also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“Elkhorn is a great community that reminds me of the close-knit, small town family experience that I had growing up in Mukwonago. With most other physical therapy providers located more than 20 minutes away, I am excited for the opportunity to serve this community and provide my patients with the highest level of care so that they can get back to what it is they enjoy doing.” – Clinic Manager, Sam Arnold, PT, DPT, CMPT
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Concussion Management
- Manual Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Functional Movement Screens™
- TMJ | TMD Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Sports Medicine
- Athletic Training Outreach
- Access HealthNet
- Anthem BC/BS
- Children’s Community Health Plan
- Community Care
- First Health
- Forward Health/BadgerCare
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Health Management Network
- HFN PPP Network
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Managed Health Services WI
- MultiPlan PPO
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Next
- PPO USA
- Preferred Health Network (PHN)
- Preferred Network Access PPO (PNA)
- Preferred Plan Inc. PPO
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Together with CCHP
- TRICARE (Standard PPO & TRICARE for life)
- Trilogy Health Insurance
- United Healthcare
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, University of Wisconsin Colleg, Doctorate of PT, Lynchburg College
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Certified Orthopaedic Manual Therapist, Overhead Athlete Specialist