Our Brookfield, WI clinic has consolidated to this location.
Welcome to Athletico New Berlin! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do. Athletico New Berlin is conveniently located in the strip mall across the street from the New Berlin Public Library.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico New Berlin also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I’m excited for the opportunity to work with the great doctors in the area to provide their patients with the best care possible. I’m also looking forward to building a reputation for myself in an area where I want to practice long term.” – Clinic Manager, Nikolai Miskov, PT, DPT, CMPT
Review us on Google Review us on Yelp
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Athletic Training
- Dry Needling
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Access HealthNet
- Anthem BC/BS
- Community Care
- First Health
- Forward Health/BadgerCare
- Health Care Network of Wisconsin
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Health Management Network
- HFN PPP Network
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Managed Health Services WI
- MultiPlan PPO
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Next
- PPO USA
- Preferred Health Network (PHN)
- Preferred Network Access PPO (PNA)
- Preferred Plan Inc. PPO
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TRICARE (Standard PPO & TRICARE for life)
- Trilogy Health Insurance
- United Healthcare
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Doctorate of PT, Carroll Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Certified Orthopaedic Manual Therapist, Dry Needling Provider, Hip Specialist, Spine Specialist, Vestibular Specialist
Education: Bachelor of Science, Carroll Univ, Doctorate of PT, Carroll Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Certified Orthopaedic Manual Therapist, Dry Needling Provider, Hip Specialist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider, Spine Specialist