Welcome to Athletico Raymore! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Raymore is conveniently located off of W. Foxwood Dr. and Dean Ave. and right near Super Cuts and Sally Beauty.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Raymore also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I couldn’t be more excited to bring Athletico’s services to Raymore! As a clinic manager, I hope to instill to the community a positive atmosphere that emphasizes quality individualized treatment, healthy lifestyle habits and hard work.” – Clinic Manager, Andy Miller, PT, DPT, OCS
Review us on Google Review us on Yelp
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Conditioning
- Work Injuries
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Athletic Training
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Performing Arts Rehabilitation
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Golf Rehabilitation
- Gymnastics and Cheerleading Rehabilitation
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Dry Needling
- Graston Technique®
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- Anthem BC/BS
- Anthem BCBS of Missouri
- BCBS of Kansas
- BCBS of Kansas City
- Essence Healthcare
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integrated Health Plan
- Medical Services Management
- Mutual of Omaha
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Tricare (TriWest)
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, Univ of Missouri-Columbia, Doctorate of PT, Rockhurst Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist, Graston - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS)
Physical Therapist Asst
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Dry Needling Provider, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider, Therapeutic Pain Specialist