Athletico Elgin: Athletico Physical Therapy’s Newest Clinic Now Open
Elgin, IL —Athletico’s newest location will provide residents of Elgin with quality care and rehabilitation. Treatment will be available to English and Spanish speaking patients who have experienced injuries, accidents, or everyday aches and pains when Athletico Physical Therapy opens on the east side of the Fox River on September 8 at 795 Summit Ave.
Athletico’s team of specialists ensure patients accomplish their individual goals. “I enjoy the one-on-one care that we provide for patients at a high level for an extended period of time,” shared Facility Manager Jeremy Smith, PT, DPT. “We aim to consistently provide quality care. 98 percent of our patients would recommend Athletico to a friend, and I look forward to continuing this with our newest Elgin location.”
Services available at Athletico Elgin include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work rehabilitation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Golf rehabilitation – Golfers of all levels benefit from our experts who keep active players active, attend to injured golfers, and work with patients to prevent injury through fitness and conditioning.
- Patient outcomes reporting – Athletico uses a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment. Patient satisfaction reporting takes place to better understand and respond to patient needs.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free exam performed by a physical therapist, occupational therapist, or athletic trainer reviews an injury or problem to assess strength, range of motion and flexibility. The medical options for a condition may include a follow-up exam with a physician. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/elgin or email email@example.com.
Additionally, Athletico Elgin will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings, evenings, and Saturdays.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation is within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans, and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician, and patient regarding progress. This location also includes a bilingual staff to provide improved communication with the surrounding community.
- Transportation service is also available for patients upon request.