HawkGrips® are stainless steel instruments that assist with soft tissue mobilization techniques. These tools are created with a focus on instrument edge geometry and superior grips to allow clinicians to utilize them more effectively and comfortably.
HawkGrips® has nine stainless steel instruments of different shapes and sizes that contour to various body surfaces to detect and treat areas of scar tissue that may be causing pain and functional limitations.
Common diagnosis that respond well to HawkGrips®:
- Cervical Sprain/Strain (neck pain)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (wrist pain)
- Lateral Epicondylitis/Epicondylalgia (tennis elbow)
- Rotator Cuff Tendinitis/Tendinopathy (shoulder pain)
- Achilles Tendinitis/Tendinopathy
- Scar Tissue
- Shin Splints
- Lumbar sprain/strain (back pain)
- Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain)
- Medial Epicondylitis/Epicondylalgia (golfer’s elbow)
- Patellofemoral Disorders (knee pain)
- Trigger Finger
- Joint Sprains