Athletico Physical Therapy Opens 4th Location in Arizona
Chandler, Az. —Athletico has opened its 4th location in Arizona today at 2051 W. Chandler Blvd., Ste. 3, Chandler, Arizona, near the Chandler Fashion Center.
“I am truly looking forward to the opportunity to form meaningful relationships with the residents of Chandler and to assist them in their healing process. I have several specialties to offer my clients and am very excited to bring them to the Chandler community.” Facility Manager, Heidi Beasley, PT, MOMT stated. Heidi has been a Physical Therapist with Athletico for over fifteen years and enjoys the one-on-one time she spends with her patients.
Services available at Athletico Chandler include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Workers’ Compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services are cost-effective and timely. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Manual Therapy- Our certified clinicians use hand-on techniques to apply pressure to the soft tissues of the body to help relax muscles, increase circulation, and reduce tissue inflammation.
- Astym® – The Astym® system is an evidence-based, non-invasive rehabilitation program that stimulates the body’s regenerative healing process. The goal of Astym® treatment is to encourage the body’s healing response by helping to rejuvenate muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
- ACL 3P Program – Athletico Physical Therapists are committed to providing effective rehabilitation and return to play programs. With ACL 3P, athletes learn how to prevent injury, and progress through rehabilitation to perform at their highest level.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/Chandler or email Chandler@athletico.com
Additionally, Athletico Chandler will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings, and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
2051 W. Chandler Blvd., Ste 3
Chandler, AZ | 85224
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation, and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @Athletico.