Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in the neighborhood of South Chicago
Chicago, IL. —Athletico’s newest location will open in the South Chicago neighborhood, at 8905 S. Commercial Ave. The clinic’s staff is excited to continue their quality of care throughout this community.
“I always sought a profession that would allow me to serve others; this motivation stemmed from the story of my father. He was paralyzed in a car accident before I was born, and through his work ethic and physical therapy he returned to his career and family.” Facility Manager, Jordan Hirstein, PT, DPT, ATC shared. “My father’s story continues to be my inspiration, as my greatest joy is working alongside patients to achieve their goals and work through challenges.”
Services available at Athletico South Chicago include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains, or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work Comp – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Vestibular rehabilitation – Our vestibular rehabilitation program offers a comprehensive approach to evaluating and treating patients with complaints of dizziness, balance deficits and motion sensitivity.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who can review an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/southchicago or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, Athletico South Chicago will provide:
- Bilingual physical therapists. Se habla español.
- Convenient hours include early mornings and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans, and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician, and patient regarding progress.
Athletico South Chicago
8905 S. Commercial Ave.
Chicago, IL 60617
Phone: 773-221-9300 | www.athletico.com/southchicago
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation, and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @Athletico.