Athletico Physical Therapy in Detroit
Welcome to Athletico Detroit Downtown! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services in Detroit, MI to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Detroit Downtown is conveniently located on the first floor of the Renaissance Center.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Lenexa also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“There are so many people trying to make a positive difference in the world, and this opportunity gives us the chance to support them by getting more involved in charities and health initiatives in Detroit,” said Nichole Chakur, PT, DPT, OCS and Clinic Manager of Athletico Detroit Downtown. “One in four people in Michigan have a pre-existing condition, many which can be prevented by movement and exercise; and who better to help people achieve better movement than our physical therapists at Athletico?”
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Concussion Management
- Manual Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Golf Rehabilitation
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Functional Movement Screens™
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Pain Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Access HealthNet
- ASR Corp
- BCBS Blue Choice/Traditional
- BCBS Trust/Federal
- Blue Cross Network (BCN)
- First Health
- Frontpath Coalition
- Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Personal Care Plus
- Health Alliance Plan
- HHC Group
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Arts, Wayne State Univ, Doctorate of PT, Andrews Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Dry Needling Provider
Education: Doctorate of PT, Univ of Michigan-Flint
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor, Astym - Soft Tissue Mobilization, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Golf Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Residency, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Dry Needling Provider, LSVT-BIG Parkinson's
Physical Therapist Asst
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Hawkgrips - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization