Athletico Physical Therapy in Richardson, TX
Welcome to Athletico Richardson East! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Richardson East is conveniently located in the same strip mall as Tom Thumb next to Wendy’s.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings, evenings, and Saturdays. Athletico Richardson East also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I am excited to serve the Richardson East community and provide great quality care for all patients. Everyone deserves to live a happy, pain-free life and I want to do my part to help get our patients there.” – Clinic Manager, Erica “Ricki” Jackson, PT, DPT
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Pelvic Health Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Women’s Health Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Ancillary Care Services
- ASH - Cigna
- BCBS of Texas
- Corporate Remedies
- First Access
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- IMO Select
- Molina Health
- One Call
- Optum United Healthcare
- Point Comfort
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group
- Tricare South
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Blood Flow Restriction, Massage Therapy, McKenzie Trained Therapist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider, RockBlades - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Hawkgrips - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Hip Specialist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider, Pelvic Health - Pelvic Pain (Women Only), Peri-Natal Care Specialist, Women's Health Specialist