Maximum Impact, an Athletico Partner – Tucson (Midvale)
Athletico Physical Therapy acquired Maximum Impact Physical Therapy in September 2018. Two best in-class providers have come together to create a stronger operation and offer a higher level of service to our patients, employers, physicians, case managers and payors. The acquisition marks Athletico’s entrance into Texas, which means we are now proudly serving patients in 12 states.
Welcome to Athletico Tucson (Midvale), where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located near the intersection of S. OakTree Dr. and W. Valencia Rd, next to Grand Buffet (Chinese Restaurant).
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our work injury specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- ASH - Cigna
- Banner Health
- BCBS of Arizona
- Care 1st
- CHS (Indian)
- Great West
- Health Choice
- Health Net Federal
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Industrial Solutions Network
- Integrated Health Plan
- Medical Referral Source
- Mercy Care
- One Call
- Phoenix Health Plan (AHCCCS)
- Pima Health Systems (AHCCCS)
- Preferred Therapy Providers
- Prime Health Services Inc.
- SCAN Health Plan
- Tricare (Health Net Federal)
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|