River WestRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions504 N Green St.
Chicago, IL 60642
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to email@example.com.
Physical Therapy in River West, Chicago
Welcome to Athletico River West! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico River West is conveniently located next to the Grand Blue Line subway station.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
• Complimentary Injury Screenings – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
• Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
• Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs.
• Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico River West also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“This area continues to grow and I am excited serve the residents of River West, Ukranian Village, West Town, and Noble Square. Our clinic is a great option for residents who take public transportation since it is located next to the Grand Blue Line subway and because the Halsted/Grand/Milwaukee bus lines run past it.”
– Patrick McDermott, PT, DPT, Facility Manager
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Conditioning
- Manual Therapy
- Graston Technique®
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- 3P Program For ACL Injuries
- Dry Needling
- McKenzie Technique
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- BC/BS of IL (all plans except HMO)
- Beech Street
- Chicago Health Systems (McNeil, Weiss, West Suburban Med. Center, Westlake, River Forest Campus)
- Cigna Healthsprings
- Cities and Villages Mutual Insurance Company
- Community Partners Health Plans (CPHP) PPO
- Coresource PPO
- Coventry (Excluding Coventry One)
- DuPage Medical Group
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- Golden Rule
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Health Star
- HFN PPP Network
- Midlands Choice
- Midwest Security
- MultiPlan PPO
- Mutual of Omaha
- North Shore University Physician Group BCBS HMO of Illinois
- PHCS PPO
- PPO Next
- Preferred Health Network (PHN)
- Preferred Network Access PPO (PNA)
- Preferred Plan Inc. PPO
- Prime Health Services Inc.
- St Anthony's Network
- Swedish Covenant Physician Partners
- The Alliance
- TRICARE (Standard PPO & TRICARE for life)
- United Healthcare
- Veterans Choice Provider
- Wellmark Health Network
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|