Athletico Physical Therapy Opens Fourth Clinic in Grand Rapids
Grand Rapids, MI. —Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Walker on Wednesday, December 20th at 2807 Lake Michigan Drive NW, Suite 1, Grand Rapids, MI 49504. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the Grand Rapids area.
“I am excited to bring Athletico to the community of Walker and to provide community members with the rehabilitation services that they need,” said Rob McLaren, PT, DPT and Facility Manager of Athletico. “To ensure that Grand Rapids remains an active community, I promise to deliver exceptional care utilizing current evidence-based practice and treatment techniques.”
To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/GrandRapidsWalker
Services available at Athletico Grand Rapids – Walker include:
• Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
• Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assesses movement impairments and discusses how this is affecting activities of daily living. If needed, we can begin treatment immediately, no referral necessary. Please note, restrictions apply.
• Workers’ compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention. Athletico also customizes treatments to meet the needs of each case and offers work conditioning evaluations and workers’ compensation services to provide the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
• Endurance rehabilitation – Whether you’re a recreational jogger or a competitive athlete, our therapists are equipped to analyze and correct technique deviations, as well as treat injuries to help you return to pre-injury performance levels. The program is specifically designed to evaluate, treat and educate the patient in the prevention of endurance related injuries.
• Golf rehabilitation – Athletico continually strives to offer the most advanced and effective golf services to positively impact the golf community. Our staff utilizes their expertise in golf fitness and rehabilitation to attend to injured golfers, keep active players active, and work to prevent any future injuries.
Additionally, Athletico Grand Rapids – Walker:
• Accepts all major insurance plans so you don’t need to worry about your visits not being covered.
• Offers convenient hours, including early mornings, late evenings and Saturdays.
• Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s request.
• Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
• Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 400 locations throughout eleven states with more than 4500 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.