Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Middleton
Middleton, WI. —Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Middleton on Monday, November 20th at 8391 Greenway Blvd., Ste. 130, Middleton, WI 53562. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the surrounding communities of Madison.
“I look forward to creating a friendly and welcoming environment for all patients in Middleton and the surrounding area,” said Linda Krakora, PT, DPT, ASTYM-cert and Facility Manager of Athletico. “I want this clinic to feel like a family, where everyone knows your name. At Athletico, we are focused on managing patient care as well as providing an enjoyable experience.”
To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/Middleton
Services available at Athletico Middleton include:
• Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
• Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assesses movement impairments and discusses how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply.
• Workers’ compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention. Athletico also customizes treatments to meet the needs of each case and offers work conditioning evaluations and workers’ compensation services to provide the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
• Astym® – The Astym system is an evidence-based, non-invasive rehabilitation program that stimulates the body’s regenerative healing process. The goal of Astym treatment is to encourage the body’s healing response by helping to rejuvenate muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Clinical outcomes indicate that 88% of all Astym patients achieve improved function and decreased pain.
• Video Gait Analysis – In addition to the expertise of a highly trained Athletico staff member, Athletico also uses video analysis software to make assessments of your running style. Whether you are looking to set a new personal record or simply get started, this service will assist you in optimizing your running form and preparing your body for the thrill of running, bringing you one step closer to making your goals a reality.
Additionally, Athletico Middleton:
• Accepts all major insurance plans so you don’t need to worry about your visits not being covered.
• Offers convenient hours, including early mornings and late evenings.
• Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s request.
• Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
• Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 400 locations throughout eleven states with more than 4500 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.