Athletico Physical Therapy – Bellevue, NE
Welcome to Athletico Bellevue, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located in the Bellevue Professional Center, next to SAC Federal Credit Union.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Free Assessment – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Work Injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our work injury specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Women’s Health Therapy
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Video Throwing Analysis
- Pain Therapy
- Dry Needling
- BCBS of Nebraska
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Ohara Managed Care
- One Call
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, University of Nebraska - Linco, Doctorate of PT, Creighton Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Blood Flow Restriction, Endurance Athlete Rehabilitation, Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist, Hip Specialist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider
Athletic Trainer, Physical Therapist
Education: Bachelor of Arts, Dakota Wesleyan University, Masters in PT, Univ Nebraska Medical Center
Specializes in: Sports Related Injuries, Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Blood Flow Restriction, Certification in Applied Functional Science, Certified in Dry Needling, Concussion - Symptomatic Management, Dry Needling Provider, Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist, Graston Technique Spec (GTS), Headache Specialist, Hip Specialist, McKenzie Trained Therapist, Movement Analysis & Performance Specialist, Myofascial Release, Overhead Athlete Specialist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider, Vestibular Specialist
Education: Masters in PT, Univ Nebraska Medical Center
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Graston - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Overhead Athlete Specialist, Vestibular Specialist
Physical Therapist Asst
Education: Associates, Clarkson College
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain