Welcome to Athletico Grand Rapids – Grandville! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do. Our clinic is conveniently located across the street from Rivertown Mall, in the same strip mall as Planet Fitness.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessment – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Grand Rapids – Grandville also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I am excited to bring quality, physical therapy services and Athletico’s expertise to the community of Grandville. Being in a position to empower people to achieve their goals is something I take very seriously and is why I got into this field in the first place. I also enjoy fitness and love getting to know my patients and their stories.” – Clinic Manager, Jodie Blake, PT, MSPT, CSCS
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Manual Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Work Conditioning
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Concussion Management
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Performing Arts Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Headache Rehabilitation
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Video Gait & Running Analysis
- Gymnastics and Cheerleading Rehabilitation
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- McKenzie Technique
- Access HealthNet
- ASR Corp
- BCBS Blue Choice/Traditional
- BCBS Trust/Federal
- Blue Cross Network (BCN)
- First Health
- Frontpath Coalition
- Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Personal Care Plus
- Health Alliance Plan
- HHC Group
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor, Blood Flow Restriction, Certification in Applied Functional Science, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, Concussion - Symptomatic Management, Endurance Athlete Rehabilitation, Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist, Gymnastics/Cheerleading Specialist, Hawkgrips - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Headache Specialist, Hip Specialist, McKenzie Trained Therapist, Movement Analysis & Performance Specialist, Overhead Athlete Specialist, Performing Arts Specialist, Spine Specialist, Temporomandibular Pain Specialist (TMD), Vestibular Specialist, Video Running Analysis