Physical Therapy in Scottsdale, AZ
Welcome to Athletico Scottsdale – Old Town! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Scottsdale – Old Town is conveniently located in a shopping mall behind Sonic Drive-In.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Scottsdale – Oldtown also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Free Assessment
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Gymnastics and Cheerleading Rehabilitation
- Hand/Upper Extremity Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Work Conditioning
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Access HealthNet
- AHCCCS - AZ Medicaid
- American Specialty Health (ASH)
- BCBS of Arizona
- Healthsmart Preferred Care
- Tricare (TriWest)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Doctorate of PT, Midwestern Univ - Glendale
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Dry Needling Provider